To set up your domain with Blogger or Blogspot, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select “Manage” from the “Domains” drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) and click on the “Name Servers” icon.
- Click on the “DNS” tab.
- In the “Domain Record (required)” field, select “A” from the drop-down menu and enter Google’s IP 22.214.171.124 in the “IP Address or Target Host” box.
- Repeat the same steps and create 3 additional A records pointing to IP addresses 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206.
- In the “Subdomain Records (optional) field”, enter “www” as the subdomain record, select “CNAME” from the drop-down menu, and enterghs.google.com under the “IP Address or Target Host” box. Please note Blogger may ask you to enter another CNAME record. You can verify their current settings here.
- Click on the “Save DNS” button to save your changes.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below:
Next, you will need to configure your settings with Blogger:
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Navigate to Dashboard, Settings, Publishing, Add a custom domain, Switch to advanced settings.
- In the “Advanced Settings” box, type in www.yourdomain.ext (For example: www.dynadot.com).
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.